General Hospital: August 2022 Discussion Thread

WHAT??? That empty gym a flabby Sonny is always at pretending to work out is at GH

Please register in order to view this content

I'm usually a person who notices every little detail. But when i watch GH. I either space out or do other things. Like pay my bills online. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Unless I am mistaken.  I absolutely could be.  But on Monday's episode (or possibly Friday's) Dex, Michael, Brando all were in that horribly white stairwell at GH talking, but Brando caught Michael and Dex talking while entering from the side door saying GH Level 1 and he was previously at the gym like a minute before.  Then Dex was immediately back at the gym after that nonsense was over so I assumed it's on GH's first level/basement.  Otherwise it's very, very close to GH and Brando and Dex like to use a creepy entrance to get into GH instead of walking in the front doors.  Idk, maybe that's what some of the money that Sonny donated to Stone's AIDS wing went to.

• Members

Well if Helena can have a secret lab (which is still there btw - it's where Finn and Liz hid Peter) built under GH without anyone noticing, I suppose at the very least Sonny can get either a gym or a secret entrance for his minions lol

• Members

While watching I was sure it was at GH by the speed of in which everyone was moving back and forth from GH to the Gym and the weird side door.  But it probably makes more sense that it is just very close by and everyone knew the elevators were broken, so they took the stair entrance.  Since I have no definitive proof otherwise, I will continue to pretend it's next to Helena's secret lab at GH though lol.

• Members

Got it.  We have to make it logical lol!

I swear the one looks like Spinelli a bit and I thought it was a (more) obnoxious Spinelli recast at first.

I have never taken to Joss or the actress.  I have no problem with people disliking Sonny, but Joss in particular used to be so smug about what a good guy was even to her own father.

• Members

I am confused about why these newspaper guys care about Sasha so much.   I am sure they have a reason, but I clearly wasn't paying attention, or it fell out of my mind because I didn't care lol.

Well, Joss is Carly's daughter so I think hypocrisy is just in her blood.  I just think, objectively, Sonny has never done anything to wrong Joss and was pretty good to her so just shut it.  

I would think Michael would put a stop to any Joss/Dex stuff-at least for now.

• Members

Oh, yeah, I did hear that.  I assumed there was more to it 

Please register in order to view this content

.  The Original Face of Deception might be worth a lot of clicks, but not Sasha.  I actually do like her crazy ass, but I also think Lucy should probably just save herself the headache and find another pretty blonde girl.  The actress that plays Sasha reminds me a lot of the actress that played Abby and while Sasha and Brando were having scenes the other day I was wondering why they killed Abby off with a falling crane off screen.  One of the most random, undignified deaths in the shows history

• Members

Deception is supposed to be a huge company, so a spokesmodel/co-owner of said company, which Sasha is, makes her a big deal, no matter if you don't like the character or actress or not, and a current spokesmodel would be more of a big deal than a has been, original Face of Deception from years ago, the now ugly, and unglamourous Vanessa Marcil, I mean Brenda Barrett, who I loved back in the day, and would be happy for a brief return, or maybe even a fulltime one, but GH has waaayyyy too many people on the show and I love Sonny & Nina.