B&B June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Seems like poor editing. There was a loud bump and Li screamed just before her car caught fire so maybe we are supposed to assume Sheila rammed her. With car accidents on soaps you should always expect something that doesn't make sense.

That would have made too much sense and you can't have that on a soap, lol. But at least Li got to beat Sheila down at least a little bit.

• Members

I love just reading the board.  Oh it's beyond suspending belief or disbelief with this show.  All of the comments - for the same reason on B&B there's actually no one in Los Angeles, traffic is never a problem, dark lonely roads at night with glowering looks over cliffsides (with no one there but the person staring into the abyss), cousin whoever from Australia who sees someone beating someone down with a TIYUH_ ION but doesn't just lay down on the horn to stop it, or drive right up to them and break it up easily - instead takes a VID-YO from her phone of it, and on and on and on and on.  Too funny.  Or people proclaiming what they're going to do in order to BLOW their lives up completely - RIGHT TO the said person who is known to be dangerous - instead of just going to the police with the information....or people who CONSTANTLY TEXT but then suddenly cannot figure out how to TEXT or must TELL THE PERSON IMMEDIATELY instead of texting (for no reason).....keep the list going.

• Members

I have been enjoying the show lately. I look forward to Finn reuniting with Steffy and their family. I did like seeing Li fight back against Sheila the other day. I hope Li is still alive and will show up at some point to help bring Shelia down. I did think it was kind of amusing how after Li knocked Shelia down, she went after her on the ground. Li wanted to get in some more licks lol. Shelia really has done a lot to her family, had an affair with her husband, had her unknowingly raising his biological child, shooting him and leaving him to die in cold blood, along with his wife/mother of his child. Li could have/should have been whooped Sheila's behind lol. 

Also, I'm not caring for this stuff with Paris/Carter though I do think that CC is good casting as Paris's mother. Carter is definitely using Paris and they don't have chemistry IMO. I really wish that the show would have just explored a romantic pairing with Paris/Thomas. Paris/Thomas had good chemistry and he genuinely wanted her unlike Carter. Carter is using her and it's not a good storyline.

I would have rather had seen her and Thomas together, (possibly starting out with a triangle with Zende.) Speaking of Zende while I was not a fan of them together, I do think she had more chemistry with him than she does Carter. Plus, I like Zende/Thomas's dynamic/relationship/friendly professional rivalry. It could have been interesting to see what happened if they had been in a triangle with Paris.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I liked today's show. I did lol at Grace calling Carter a hustler and at the way she's been reacting to his engagement to Paris. Carter is using Paris and Paris is acting very naive about the whole situation. Acting like there isn't anything strange about how quickly Carter proposed and how he wants to get married ASAP. (Tomorrow on the show). Plus she stated she wanted to invite Zende, and acting like she believes he will be cool with being at the wedding.

Speaking of Zende,  I have sympathy for him and him liking him more throughout this situation. I do think he may accept Paris's invitation, but I don't think he will be thrilled to be at the wedding. He hasn't been confrontational and has handled the situation with Carter/Paris in a mature way. But I wouldn't minded seeing him have more of a problem with things. I also liked that he was talking to Ridge the other day and referred to him as "Uncle." Nice to see that relationship/ familial ties showcased a little.  

This version of Ridge can be very overbearing though he made some good points about Carter and how he's handling things with Paris and his feelings for Quinn. Carter could try and date Paris more first, or have a longer courtship like Grace suggested. But he just wants to rush into things and it's making him look flaky and isn't the decision that a mature man like him should be making. Carter has often been a pretty level headed guy, but he hasn't been acting that way as much lately. 

Edited by xtr