DAYS: June 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMG. What on Earth did I just watch? I mean, it was all over the chalkboard. I think the prison guard got his 5 minutes of fame though. Was Lucas that smashed only to end up in Zander's hotel suite? Wait. What? What did I just watch? Jan wasn't even around today and somehow gave birth. This episode made no coherent sense at all as I don't know how else to describe it. It's a hot mess for real.

ETA: Oh, Jan was on. But, only in the beginning?

Edited by Noel

• Members

What was the point in the "Several Hours Later" subtitle near the end when Kate was sending a text to Lucas? Did Sarah think Gwyneth had more secret anecdote somewhere stashed? I was confused with Chad and Abigail's closet where Leo was hiding while Abigail was ovulating. Was that a closet? Do people hang large picture frames inside closets? Is that a thing? 

• Members

I think Leo was hiding in their bathroom.  

How long was that Minions movie?  Lucas must have been taking an iv of tequila to get blackout drunk, potentially kill Abby, and pass out in the time it took for Chad and the kids to watch a children's animated movie in his own home lol.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Lucas could be a possible suspect? Hahahaha! WTH? I didn't even think about that. I just thought he got plastered and wound up in Zander's hotel room. I'm not trying to be negative, but this is really dumb. It was poorly executed and I still can't fathom why viewers would or should care. I mean, even the characters surrounding the murder of that mayonnaise guy haven't been around since May 18th. WTF man?

Edited by Noel

• Members

Lucas is for sure a suspect.  He knows Abby knows about the kidnapping.  Listen, it doesn't really make sense that he would murder his own niece.  His crimes are really escalating quickly.  Is he really in Xander's hotel room?  I thought it was a room at the Pub.  

Anyway, that's why I ASSUME it's Sarah because everyone else is too obvious or too stupid.  I secretly hope it's Peter Blake getting some crazy revenge on Jack/Jen.

• Members

God Lucas killing his niece black out drunk is such a Ron thing to do. He already basically proved he prefers EJ to Lucas by having Lucas be behind the kidnapping. He also turned Phillip into a deranged psycho. He seems to hate Kate’s favorite sons. I’m shocked Austin, Rex, and Billie haven’t been brought back short term to turn out psycho too.

I’m two episodes behind but I will say that though Marci’s Abby grew on me this run, I’m just happy I’m not watching Kate Kandi’s Abby get killed off again. 

The way they’re doing the revolving Jennifer’s they easily could’ve done with revolving Abby’s or just do a full blown recast.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I definitely think Lucas is a red herring in all this and didn't kill her, but Ron really had to do some weird shifting in the story to make Lucas even a suspect.  Abigail wasn't even threatening to tell the truth and didn't seem to care THAT much.  She basically said she didn't care about Sami

Please register in order to view this content

and Lucas was family.

• Members

Abby legitimately has no reason to care about Sami outside of their kids being cousins. She [!@#$%^&*].ed her husband. Lucas is her damn uncle.

I’m ranting at this point but it’s amazing that the show has bent over backwards to keep VK as Ciara even going so far as to give her a baby with the serial killer, when she’s not full time either. 

• Members

The thing is the walls aren't even closing in on Lucas.  Sure, Clyde and EJ are suspicious, but Clyde had no proof and EJ is trying to get into Belle's pants at this point.  No one else really cares about Sami's kidnapping including her parents, her children, her siblings, or the victim herself. 

It did.  But I couldn't remember if the Pub rooms look similar.  Again that is a lot of maneuvering everyone had to do in the span of an hour and half or however long that kids movie was.

• Members

I recognized the pillow and wall décor and thought it resembled Zander's hotel suite. Why would Sarah do it? I know she's an obnoxious twit and all, but is she "feeming" for an anecdote like it's crystal meth? I think the reason Lucas being a possible suspect flew right over my head was because Kate told him that Abigail knew in the time span of two minutes. There was no development. 

If the murder of Mr. Mayonnaise is a dud, then what's going to make this one peak interest? Cuz she's a white girl?