ARTICLE: ‘Days of our Lives’ Head Writer Posts Query: “Tell me your job so I can tweet at you how you’re doing it wrong”

• Members

Didn't Frank or Ron want JS to play the drums on Rick Springfield's performance of "Jessie's Girl" at the Nurses Ball?  Or was it something else that caused John and Ron to have their Twitter fight?

Personally, I felt it would have been more substantial to have Blackie Parrish, long since paroled, show up running some sort of community center for troubled and underprivileged youth.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Stamos claimed they only wanted him back to play drums and maybe do a gag at the Nurses Ball with Demi Moore - where "Jackie and Blackie" would return married, haha. He felt it was superficial and wanted something substantive to play, and therefore refused the invitation. Ron did not take it well.

I believe it because of Tony Call's story from OLTL which was similar - that Ron wanted Herb Callison and Karen Wolek to return married, as a gag re: their classic roles in 1978. Call didn't like it either.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Thank you. Sorry for getting onto the way you formatting. I had been in an terrible state of mind lately (eviction possibility and other stuff).

Is your username alluding to Grand Theft Auto?

Ron's blow up is clearly due to burnout. And we are 6 months behind the current writing. If he is burned out now that means the show is just going to get worse than it is.