Days of our Lives 3/7/2022 Weekly Preview Promo

• Members

Have you watched Y&R lately?

The Newman ranch is now a room, Victoria's house has been reduced to a portion of the set etc

The tiny Chancellor living room is so cheaply decorated as is Devon's penthouse.

The 'suites' at the Grim Postule don't even have a separate bedroom.

Days looks better IMO.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tues. March 8th
Ben and Ciara relay their suspicions to Susan.

Wed. March 9th:
Susan checks in with Johnny.
Johnny misdirects Susan's suspicions onto someone else.

Mon. March 14th
Susan attempts to prove Belle is possessed.

From this, I would guess that Johnny tries to convince Susan that it's Belle. 
But I bet it's still Johnny at that point. But it will probably move onto someone else later.

Please register in order to view this content

Pic for Wed. March 9.  This is probably Johnny misdirecting Susan's suspicions onto Belle.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

There was a fan event weekend of Feb 19-20 and the actors confirmed to the attendees that the devil moves around from character to character.

Abby probably doesn't die until the summer (or late spring or early fall) - her death seems to have been filmed in January. But stuff got filmed out of order, so who knows.

No idea what storyline causes Abby's death.

I think the possession goes on into the summer. Don't know if Abby is connected to that or not.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

And the smart thing to do would be to have Shawn also begin to suspect that Belle is possessed. Add that in with Jan's pregnancy, and Belle has sufficient reason to cheat with EJ 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I wouldn't mind Belle being Possessed in actuality.  I always find her dull, so that would be a nice change of pace for the character.  Unlike Johnny who can be an ass possessed or not lol.  Belle would have been the better character to jump to from Marlena initially of course.   A little higher stakes than Johnny, who we really hardly know.  And at least it would give Belle an excuse to cheat on Shawn for the millionth time lol.

• Members

Well, think about it: in JER's twisted mind, John and Marlena's affair helped open the door for the devil to come and take control of Marlena's soul the first time.  From a storytelling standpoint, therefore, it would make sense for the devil to return (after being defeated by John and Marlena's love) and seek vengeance by attempting to claim the soul of their now-grown daughter, who was the product of that "original sin," so to speak.  It's like "unfinished business" and bringing the saga full circle at the same time.

This is why everyone at DAYS should have held off on Possession 2.0 until Belle had cheated on Shawn with E.J.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Oh geez!! They need to end this silly madness. This story stinks and has from the beginning. 

My guess is this nonsense continues with nothing going on until Abby gets possessed and she tries to kill someone but is stop by a fatal gun shot by a main character. The story ends with Abby's death.

• Members

I am assuming the Devil hasn't given up on Ben/Ciara's baby.  But what can it do until the baby is born?  I do hope it drops the plan for Dimera though.

Makes perfect sense to me.  Belle is the obvious choice.  Jarlena's out of wedlock baby.  Shawn cheating on Belle with Jan could have been enough to leave her susceptible to the Devil IMO.  But what doesn't make sense at this point is why the Devil wasted months on Johnny.