Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Alex Marshall last appeared in the summer of '87 when, having been swindled out of his fortune, he set fire to the Salem Inn for the insurance money. He was caught and went to prison. Quinn Redeker is alive, but hasn't acted since 2012.

• Members

The thing that irritates me the most is how much freedom Ron seems to have. The fact that there are, it seems, multiple gays on the show and they are actually allowed to teach each others pecs and be playful with innuendoes. I'd kill for Restless to be able to do that.

• Members

The bible for the show is interesting as the theme is basically that true fulfillment  is something you need to work very hard for and not something that can be 'quick'. With Tom and Alice being the characters who understand that and help guide the characters to that idea. It's also basically stated that the sands of the hour glass are running out and we shouldn't live for tomorrow or for yesterday and seize the moment.

I really don't see that happening anywhere to be honest. When was the last time that was even true for the show? I see it from watching the mid-80s stuff with the three prisms storyline. I can see it during the period Carly was berried alive. Sammy popping Marlena into the sanitarium essentially reinforces it as well.

• Members

I also hate that Corday keeps saying that the opening voiceover  is taken from the Christian Bible from the book of Pslams. Evidently, it's from a quote by Jeremy Taylor (and fairly explicitly).

I do find that a symptom of the problem, though, to be honest.

• Members

And considering that JG is a breakdown writer, I'm assuming that he was the one who came up with that Xander is Alex Marshall crap.

I keep saying if Ron needed story ideas, all he's gotta do is reach out to one of us 

Please register in order to view this content

We can come up with a lot better stuff then this. 

I used to like this song. Now I can't stand it because of all this 

Corday admitted a while ago that he's pretty much given Ron free reign

Edited by AbcNbc247