GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think those lack of Emmy wins early on really bothered MB.  He often had a lot of people around him telling he was robbed on Emmys as well.

Anyhow, MB/Sonny were so intense early on and he had such interesting, heavy story with Brenda, Stone, Lily, Carly and he clearly got bored or wanted a very specific type of storyline for himself when he had more power behind the scenes.  I think personally for himself it was easier mentally.  That's not an excuse for him-I just think that is his mindset.

I don't think MB sees it as talking down to others, but as him really trying to help these younger actors.   He just comes off like a jerk.  But again, Vanessa, for example, seems to laugh it off and agree with that assessment.  I am sure not every actor he 'mentored' feels the same lol, but with his mental struggles I tend to cut him a little more slack with how he interacts with people or how he words things.  Idk, that's just my take every else could feel differently.

• Members

This episode showed how lacking GH is in the romance department.

There was TJ/Molly but they were on for literally 30 seconds today. What was even the point?

Terry and her day player date, with day player Chet saving the day.

Felix and Carly??? Random as hell. Then we had Britt and Carly whining about Jason AGAIN.

I guess there was 50 Shades of Nikolas and Ava, which I didn't need to see.

Honestly I thought the cutest part was Spencer getting that art book for Trina (who isn't his girlfriend lol). The Trina/Laura scenes were nice.

• Members

I enjoyed today's Valentine Day show overall. I thought it was romantic and nice that Spencer purchased a Valentine's Day gift for Trina, the art book that Laura gave her. Trina seemed pleased and touched by Spencer's gift. I also think it's interesting that Kevin has restricted Esme's access to Ryan. I wonder if we will finally get more movement on her storyline/connection with Ryan especially now that Spencer has learned she's interested in him. Maybe he will take note of her trying to get to/interact with Ryan. It looks like Esme is also about to release that video of Cam/Joss publicly. I wonder how she will release it and how she may try and cover her tracks. She should be the main suspect after it's released. And I am enjoying Avery's Pohl's portrayal of Esme, her facial expressions are amusing and she's doing a nice job with this character. I find there is something classic about her and her portrayal as a villain.

I also wonder what will end up happening with Carly possibly divorcing Sonny. On today's show she interacted with Felix but ended up spending more time with Britt and commiserating with her after her and Felix showed up to the Savoy where Britt was.

It was nice seeing Molly and TJ again. 

• Members

They are seriously running out of people for Carly to whine to.   Dragging Felix out of Lucas's dungeon er playroom 

Please register in order to view this content

Yes, Trina, that boy is ga-ga for you.  Do you know how many tables he had to bus for that book? 

Watching Endive spiral brought  a smile to my stone heart.....  Kevin had better sleep with one eye open.

@AlexElizabeth I'm with you on the Ava/Nik scenes.   Thank gawd it wasn't Michael and Wallow, though.  I think we all dodged a bullet there.

Where the Hell has Sean been? Maybe he's hanging with Lucas?

• Members

I heard that 

I heard that Sydney Mikayla wasn't around when they took the January 1st batch of photos.

For the first batch, GH had been uploading them a few at at time (even though all from Jan 1st.).

The second batch of photos is dated Feb. 7th. I wonder if they are uploading those gradually, too?  Maybe there will be more, and some with Sydney?  I don't see William Lipton either.

Edited by janea4old