Days of Our Lives –Weekly Preview (12/20/21)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, let me get this straight: Marlena is possessed by the devil (...again...), but instead of restraining her and performing an exorcism on her (...again...), they're just letting her run all over town like it's no big damn deal?

This isn't the same as Viki/Niki, Ron; and even then, if someone has been taken over by their alter ego, and others are hip to it, he/she should be confined to a mental institution until their personalities have integrated.

• Members

people will really forgive anything for a cute face and a tight bod... meanwhile, peeps used to get on boring/never did nothing to nobody Freddie Smith/Sonny's case because dude got "fat"... yikes. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I give you the fat Jokes on Freddie were way out of line. My issue with Freddie came from Sept 2021 when he "Reviewed" Zach Tinker as Sonny and then thru Production under the Bus for not allowing his version of Sonny to act like Zach's.

Freddie you moved to Florida. Said No More DOOL & the show moved on. Continue to do the same. 

• Members

The Devil is possessing and/or controlling more than just Marlena. The entity seems to jump in and out of her.  For example the devil entity was in Doug - Doug back in October, before it took Marlena.   It briefly possessed Susan, etc.  That's conventional possession where the entity is inside someone controlling them. Separately from that, this year's devil entity can also morph into taking on the appearance of other characters of any gender (out of thin air) such as Eileen's Kristen*, and others. Looks like it will do another tactic this week helping Jan Spears to morph into Belle's form.  It's taken a while for everyone to figure out what's going on.  John figured it out, but then MarDevil locked him up.  Shawn and Belle figured it out and the entity wants to stop them, so that's probably the reason for the Jan Spears scheme.

*yes Eileen was appearing as a devilish apparition of lustful Kristen while meanwhile elsewhere in Salem, Stacy was appearing as UnpossessedRealKristen who was plotting a jailbreak.  And meanwhile Stacy was appearing as UnpossessedSusan and briefly as PossessedSusan.

Eric Brady returns at the end of Friday Dec 24 episode (or beginning of following week). The Day of Days promo showed him in priest collar.  I assume he does the exorcism.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

IDK all that and I didn't mean now, I mean while dude was on the show and peeps were on Sonny's case for "letting himself go" and championing Will/Paul because Paul was hot af. LOL Peeps were even looking past the crazy babysitter guy's wrongdoings and hoping he would end up with Will too, somehow. 

and then we have Ben... a convicted serial killer with Bo and Hope's baby daughter... and people are just a-OK with that, while it makes me sick to my stomach whenever they're on my screen. 

Please register in order to view this content

ETA: omgz, Zach Tinker is sooooo hot in that green shirt in Beyond Salem, thooo 

Edited by dio