Y&R December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I tuned in just to see new Chance. The sets have gotten so small and cheap.

And ED actually looks better on Days than on YR. Did YR fire their hairstylist and wardrobe department?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

CLB discussing his 30th anniversary right now

So Abby and Chance's kid is biologically hers and Devon's? Or Mariah and Devon's? Why did he agree to that? Why would a billionaire agree to be a sperm donor? I'm sure there are a number of situations where they would but it's stupid that their sole black male lead (Nate doesn't count) couldn't get his own kid so he gave his to these two losers.

• Members

Of course you did.

Please register in order to view this content

But seriously...part of the reason I picked that picture above was due to John being in the picture. I would hope to think they are going to do some kind tribute episode. But I am still waiting for the Stuart Damon tribute episode so....

• Members

The Jill-Billy relationship is one of the criminally underwritten relationships on the show of the past twenty years.
Even the weird things the writers once did - like writing a strong bond between her and Cane while we used to never see her with her actual kid - could have been mined for great material for years.
How much of how Billy is today down to his mother's inattention? So much stuff there. 
Like so much of YR you can see the gold under the dirt but nothing is picking up tools to mine it.