Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah that line about seducing Eric was weird.  That's not at all what happened, but okay.

I liked ED's Kristen/Brady.  I don't like Kristen/Brady anymore.  It went too far and ED/EM had chemistry SH/EM really don't.

It just such an odd take for John to be so tempted by Kristen when realKristen is obsessed with Brady and even ED's Kristen/John haven't been an item in like 25 years.   I know Eileen was limited in her visit and this should be over soon, but I have to believe there was a better way to utilize her.

I am interested in the Sami stuff on Monday.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Susan has to go. She is so beyond annoying I have no words. I know everyone feels the need to add qualifiers and to praise Stacy Haiduk, but for me, she’s worn out her welcome. She could write a book filled with her acting tics, so she should leave the show and do that.

• Members

When Eileen returned to play Susan for Will’s return from the dead, she really spoiled me when it came to Susan. Yes she was playing Susan, but I felt like she humanized her as a mother who lost her son.

Even the way she dressed felt more believable to me. Stacey I feel only plays the comedic elements and doesn’t give Susan any depth or heart. She is meant as comic relief and that’s all you’re getting. 

• Members

John Waters on camp (from an interview with The Face - August, 2019)

Does camp” still mean anything today?
"If you know, if you’re in on it, it can’t be camp. It has to be something innocent that tried to be good, that was so bad, like the movie Boom! (1968). That’s the true meaning of the word."

Edited by j swift