DAYS: Matthew Ashford off contract

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As a huge Jack fan, this is devastating news.  Even though I’ll always prefer Missy Reeves as Jenn, if this is happening because she won’t return full-time, then F that.  They should’ve hired Cady McClain long-term and then we could be enjoying the characters on-screen as Horton anchors.

• Members

Co-signed!!!!    It is a DISGRACE for Matt Ashford to be off-contract and ESPECIALLY if it's because Missy Reeves doesn't want to return.  DAYS, be smart, put Matt back on contract, and re-hire Cady McClain!  Maybe this is a temp thing, and Matt will go back on contract, especially if Missy returns on contract. 

• Members

Wow sad to hear this, enjoyed Jack’s story for the past year especially Ashford’s work with McClain. 

Is Marci Miller suppose to come back as Abby? Wasn’t sure what happened there although I knew she did give birth to a kid a few months back but Days’ schedule makes no sense lol.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I have no idea on Marci/Abby ... I felt like she was done but was it just a long leave? 

I've always found it interesting that without Missy, they dump Matt, but yet keep Billy Flynn and Rob Wilson with the rotating Abby's and Victoria Konefal coming and going.

• Members

They held onto him a lot longer than I thought this time, given the history. That being said, the way DOOL actors go on and off-contract constantly nowadays I wouldn't be so sure it means that much re: his not remaining with the show. He may well be on a break like many others to keep costs down.