• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Justin Gaston playing Chance was a [!@#$%^&*] breath of fresh air. It almost felt like a soap opera for two seconds. Stitch coming back is excruciating, as they've been on that whole "Bring 2013 back" kick for a bit.

• Members

Same.

Gaston was instantly likeable and actually well cast in the role. I say that as someone who was happy he was let go from DAYS (though now we're stuck with Robert "Abs" Wilson forever)

Yeah, Griffith has been on this bizarre 2013 kick since he came back. It ebbs and flows but like ... he's a mess. I don't get why he's still around. 

There literally seems to be no purpose to anyone and no real stories. The show feels aimless and directionless.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I didn't care for either Boaz or Gatson, neither were strong actors IMO. I'd love to see John Driscoll back. I know it was said that he couldn't come back at the time Boaz was hired because of real life military service, but then he was doing that audio web soap Forever and a Day, so I'm not sure why he can't come back now. He had good chemistry with Nina and Chloe, who had a similar temperament to Abby.

The writing is so puzzling. So they wanted to start this infertility story right when they fired Boaz. That's pretty dumb, but OK.  They wrote him off by saying he'd be on a secret mission and couldn't be contacted. Fair enough. Then why did they start writing the character back in again by having Abby talk to him on the phone if they didn't have an actor to play him?! Then they bring back a different character with a very similar profile because they don't have Chance on canvas? Each decision makes less and less sense... what is the big deal, either recast or drop the character...

• Members

It's only because she's Victor and Ashley's daughter, young and white. That's it. She's been a waste of time since she was first SORASed. The character needs to be rested for many years. Bloodline is no longer an excuse.

• Members

It's truly insane. You'd think looking at her bloodline that they'd just recast. Even bringing back Emme Rylan would be better than this. There are endless known soap actresses who are out of work that could easily make Abby the leading lady they want her to be. It's a disgrace to have Ashley's only daughter be so dull.