• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Apologies -- don't mean to invoke her name! The show has never gotten over her disastrous tenure, and her fingerprints are still all over the joint -- and now we have Stitch popping back in. Am cringing at the thought of scenes between him and the Abbybot. 

• Members

I mean, if Justin Gaston does not want in as Chance, or even a decent recast... then, why not? Sean Carrigan was excellent as Stitch.... just wish Eileen Davidson were around to benefit from it.

Also... this is an overall NO so long as Anthony Morina and Josh Griffith are running this sinking ship.

• Members

Ugh! She Who Shall Not Be Named infecting Europe with her 90s Ally McBeal aesthetic! Their soaps often look and sound better for a reason!

When I saw that she scored that Locher podcast interview recently, I wondered if they were laying her groundwork for a return. Hopefully she's enjoying her retirement too much to contemplate a return! I mean, the show is horrific currently, but I'm not sure I could bear her brand of sub-ABCD-lite. Even if it was 'technically' more exciting than today's SLs, that 'exciting' was very alien, unbelievable, soap-writing-by-numbers.

• Members

I love her, and it has been a long time since Y&R had that Bell style, so maybe she could do something with what the show is now.

But I would never have put her there back in the day, I don’t think her style suited Y&R before it’s DNA became so mangled in the last 15 years.  She would have been wonderful with Curlee’s GL team, and I still wish the rumors of her taking over ATWT had come true.

• Members

LOL lord

WHHHHHHYYYYYY?

Y&R has become a joke. Even more so than when Eddie Winslow masqueraded as Malcolm and Kevin was in a foam head costume. 

Why on earth is Griffith still employed? CBS is clearly checked out, for better and for worse. Sony? Are they even awake at the wheel?

They clearly want the show to die.