Y&R June 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah it is bizarre.
The only theory that makes sense to me off the top of my head is that they have someone in mind they are holding out for but that person isn't available right now - a contract expiring in a few months, say, or that person waiting to see if a pilot gets picked up for the whole season or something.

Otherwise this is mind-boggling. Chance is the most generic character in the world; it is not like you need an actor who captures something specific that is hard to find in some recasts.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks I could not remember lol. It was also a time of when Abby was in a vacuum too and was being positioned as a rival to both Mariah and Summer as well over throwaway characters like Tyler,  Alex Chavez, Austin, Harding too? 

It’s the same reason I can’t remember why Stitch and Victoria ultimately broke up except it lead to a quickie brief triangle between Ashley and Abby.

I’ve probably blocked out the Pratt years for good reason

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Harding....eee gads.....I just can't stop thinking about that interview when Michael Logan (I think?) told JFP and Pratt that fans wanted Kevin and Harding as a couple and said their "squish name" was "HARDER"

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Actually NO. I liked his postCOVID bod more.

More meat.  

And liking his hair now. 

I was generally shocked to hear he is married since he has never acted like he was. WOW.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

It’s his bangs lol. They tremble a lot (compare to Amy’s hair in her debate performances and Rachel Dratch’s SNL impersonation). He’s actually wearing a lot of product in his hair for his scenes with Ashland and Victor, but it was totally noticeable in those Chelsea scenes.

Sorry, this is the stuff I notice when I’m not otherwise engaged lol.