• Members

They totally kept Greg Vaughn's return a secret. I had no idea either. But I do have a feeling that it's only going to be short term though.

I really enjoyed that preview, and ditto on making Johnny a schemer. Story wise, it would be the right thing to do. Not only would put him against Sami and Lucas, but Allie as well. Does anybody know who's playing him?

And I knew Ron was going to make Paulina's suite, apartment, etc. number 227 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes. The large staircase and major gathering area. I remember reading in Soap Opera Digest when the set premiered how easily and accessible the set was said to be... and then it was slashed.

I know. I'm surprised he agreed to return, whether full-time or guest.

• Members

On social media, or in a video, Deidre stated there would be story for her and John in the fall. I'm assuming they will be used with all of their family in town ... if not, yikes, lol

That's very true. I'm sure they are and just waiting it out and taking the opportunity to do Xander/Gwen in the meantime.

• Members

I feel like it has been consistent for years now that Jarlena hit the front burner by the end of August. As far as I recall all they did last summer was officiate weddings so maybe by August their story starts and heats up by end of fall. 

It definitely is a let down to see so little of Shawn and Belle mentioned. 

The ratings have proven to go up when the family is at the fore front so I don't know why they wouldn't promote the Evans-Black-Brady squad with the generations and the Shawn/Belle/Chloe/Phillip/Brady group. 

• Members

This. Fans enjoy the Evans-Brady-Black family. Plus the Last Blast crew. They all should be front and center and seem like they will be but it all just feels so ... flat.

Shawn and Belle need to be working on baby #2. Time for a boy.

I never really worry about Jarlena getting a story or time under Ron. He always goes back to them in the fall. He knows.

It's usually guarantees and scheduling that make it feel so uneven and prevent characters from being used as much as they should be, so it's like they pick and choose.

And to add, Ron's basically giving me a show with so many characters I want to see and who should have been on for years and weren't but I still can't find myself being excited or all that interested. Maybe what airs daily will entertain me at least ... lol

I can't wait for Paulina and Marlena to become BFFs.