• Members

Days Ejami/Lucas/sami: EJ is back in Salem to be a good husband to Sami take the company back from Jake w Tony/Chad's help. Will see if Sami can keep her secret

Kate/Jake/Gabi : Kate is faking amnesia and blindness. She wants to punish Gabi/Jake. Will see if Jabi can survive it

Sami/Nicole : They are both trying to prove that the other cheated on their husband  

Ben/Ciara: Ciara comes back and wants Ben to sign the papers for a big reason (they don tell us the reason) . Ben thinks this is his best chance to fight for her. It all leads to the Olympics cliffhanger and will see if they get their reunion.

Xander/Gwen : RC always wanted the 2 trouble makers together. They cross paths living at Jacks house. Sparks fly and Xander wants to help her with Dr. Snyder. But Gwen has never been use to having anyone's help 

Abe/Paulina : Paulina wants to set up businesses that make Horton Town square more diverse. But its not all on the up and up. The plan might go south especially with her feelings for Abe and relationship w

Lani

Lani/Eli : Their anniversary coincides with Paulina's plans and everything will collide

Tripp/Allie/Channel : Tripp wants to be with Alli and notices Alli/Channel have a connection which Allie denies.

Allie/Channel also go into business together

Rafe/Nicole/Ava : Nicole is jealous of them and Ava notices. Also Eric is not any closer to coming home

Brady/Chloe/Phillip : Kristen leaves and Phloe start connecting more. But Brady throws his hat in the race.

Justin/Bonnie/Kayla/Steve : Bonnie wants to take things w Justin public. Steve/Kayla have their doubts. Bonnie feels she needs to get their approval and will try to get it

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Everything sounds pretty good?  Except for the Cin and Justin/Bonnie stuff, but I like the idea of Brady/Chloe/Phillip and Allie and Chanel going into business together.  I am also intrigued by Xander/Gwen. Worried there are no Belle/Shawn spoilers and no Jarlena stuff.  They will probably fire MM and BB again......

• Members

Also worried about no mention of John, Marlena, especially Belle and Shawn.  DAYS better NOT axe Shawn and Belle again!   WTF!?  Bring back Sarah, re-cast or better yet, Linsay Godfrey back!   Worried about the health of both Suzanne Rogers (Maggie) and John Aniston (Victor).  I hate Gwen so much, that I am dreading Gwen and Xander.   Also DAYS bring Cady McClain(Jennifer) back on contract!!!

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

lol. It's kinda lowkey hilarious she's basically been forgotten about. It's just Ron ignoring it until he can address it probably. And Maggie is also off-screen so who would mention her? lol

Xander's clearly moving on ... Ron's probably gonna drag it out like he did Eric's return, get Xander with someone else and then boom Sarah returns.

I feel like it was a rushed exit for several reasons so it kinda is what it is I guess.

I'm surprised as well. I had no idea on either, but I also haven't been overly trying to spoil myself I suppose. Has this been out there?

Sydney's probably away in private school but she's definitely someone you know Ron wants to introduce (he loves the Nicole/Sami rivalry, clearly) so I'm assuming it's only a matter of when not if. There would be some good stuff to play but if done too soon it could feel too similar to Allie turning to Nicole and hating on Sami. But I guess all of Sami's kids need to go through that. Will did. Allie did. 

I can't wait to see what Johnny is up to. He has to be scheming. I bet he has his parents wrapped around his finger. I smell early Sami potential in him. *PLEASE*

• Members

I even came here to check whether I was the only one who had missed that GV was coming back. Could be a short term spot to wrap up the story though (finds out she cheated, leaves her and this time there is nothing hanging back that makes his absence weird)