Love and Marriage Huntsville

• Members

I cant stand Melanie....she aint no ones friend! Every season she brings in a new friend and each one is more messier than the last! Destiny -> Tiffany -> Stormi. She does this bc she keeps losing friends.

Oh and F--k Keke. How you gonna kiki with your cousin's enemy? She was hella disrespectful to show up to that sumber party and spill Tisha's tea. I hope Tisha and Wanda drag her but they will probably go in on Kimmi instead

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Only Mel can make you think Martell got the better deal when they divorced.  Yes he's a cheater, but she had to be a nightmare as a wife.  She's a sneaky trifling heffa!  

Tisha is the turkey who loves her head in the sand but because she's so messy, I don't mind Marseau making a fool out of her on the regular.  

I'm hoping this is the "Bring down Mel Holt" season.  

• Members

Keke is to Tisha what Melissa and Kathy were to Teresa on NJ.  She got a whole confessional and new wig to match! She wants to be on tv and wants to be the star. She's coming for Tisha's spot. The hell with family. With the Melody/Martell drama dying and Destiny being phased out, I can see Carlos bringing her to the reunion and making her a full cast member next season. I think the producers are going to the shift narrative to be about taking Marseau and Tisha down adn Keke seems more than ready to take up that mantle

Edited by Cheap21

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...