Love and Marriage Huntsville

• Members

So since I was off for a chance...I decided to binge L&M: DC. 

I thought it was a solid first season. Started off slow, but by Episode 7/8 they all started to gel. I think Erena was my favorite and I'm looking forward to her in the new season. I also liked Winter. And Ashley and Quick are not a boring couple. Meanwhile, I love all the family stuff with Jamie, Lil Jamie, and Jayson...reminded me of the family stuff on SOUTHERN CHARM: NOLA...things that are relevant to black families...but just relevant period. 

Monique, Monique, Monique...le sigh. I still like her or what she brought to RHOP, but this was a BAD look for her. Because the majority of the drama WAS her fault and being a pot stirrer, throwing her friend of years Winter under the bus. And don't get me started on her and Chris. 

Good (and short) reunion. And I do wonder if any of that tea Winter had will come out. 

Looking forward to Season 2 this week and seeing how they will deal with Monique's exit as well as how they explain Winter staying around since she is full time this season and Monique was the one to introduce her...and she was on the outs with everyone at the reunion.

And I don't watch READY FOR LOVE so I want to see how the new couple do.

Currently watching the first episode of the flagship show. And liking Older Brother Scott. But I like bald head periods so MmmMM hehe.

Edited by Taoboi

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
rrGqnk1.png

Shereee to Tifany: "You know i did watch the show. You cheated too"
OMG, she got her good! Tiffany is gonna learn to stop being messy bc that was a good clapback. Made Mrs. Whitlow look like a plum fool. Im here for Sheree on this show reading thhe girls

• 2 weeks later...