Harry and Meghan Interview with Oprah

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess despite some of the blowback from the interview, people don't like folks attacking someone who suffered from a mental health problem. I am sure there are some who will say Meghan is a drama queen blah blah and say she was imagining it all. Seems to be par for the course for a lot of people suffering from mental health issues.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

The most interesting part for me is this. It's a big danger sign for the monarchy:

But they don’t overwhelmingly support the Royal Family either – 39% say they feel sympathetic toward senior members of the family, but 45% say they don't have very much (25%) sympathy for them, and 20% say they have no sympathy at all for the royals. 

• Members

Try not to let him get to you. He's a bully with a chip on his shoulder that thinks everyone else in the world is the reason for his failure in life. The second you say something he can twist, under the bus you go. Your statement was prefectly clear and unbiased. Don't let it give you a moment's doubt. You owe an apology to nobody. 

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

I don't watch the Talk but Sharon needs to be fired from what I've read and from seeing the clips of the segment.  To continue to support Morgan when he flat out said Meghan was lying - what a joke.  Why would someone lie about being depressed and being suicidal?  The Palace was doing the same thing they did to Diana and then smeared Meghan.  Why would you leave the Royal status and move to another country if things weren't really bad?  That tells me everything.  Fire Sharon.  To marginalize someone who is depressed is bottom of the barrel.  Send her packing along with the whole show.  And after Holly's comments that she remembers Sharon saying she was too "ghetto" for The Talk, I'm believing it.