DAYS - an odd choice to return

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That’s totally random. I remember it being one of JER’s stupid stuff plots at the time, didn’t it start in the show’s 10,000th episode? Kudos to both Sweeney and Wells for pulling it off to actually be entertaining without it becoming a Passions-reject story. 

Not sure what Wells has been up to lately. Last I remember him he was in one of those Fox/MyNet telenovelas playing some super spy bodyguard going against villains played by Casper Van Dien and Amanda from Dynasty. It was mess of a show lol.

• Members

Regardless of the writer, you have to admit that it is pretty impressive that Sami Brady, a woman with no formal education or training, could create a disguise that intricate.  I mean even Stefano and Rolf had to resort to hiding in the shadows.  They wish that they could have gone undercover with such good makeup and prosthetics.  

• Members

I think it was the handiwork of one of Andre DiMera's goons. Or someone. Something. I dunno, haha. It wasn't her doing though. I remember the scene when Sami transformed into Stan with prosthetics and a wig, and we ended the scene with Dan Wells in the role lip-syncing pre-recorded audio of Alison talking.