B&B: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Now that you've mentioned it. I can totally see her in the vein of a young Colleen Dion's Felicia. 

I wish they would have Paris working at Spencer. Imagine her out of Segregation Corner and having her have scenes with Bill, Katie, Wyatt, etc., 

Edited by Forever8

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GO, FINN!

Let Liam know how pathetic he is!!

I was impressed by Zende today as well. This might have been the best acting that he's done so far. Zoe is a total clown. The change in her character came on way too quickly.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

So I watched again. Liam really is a complete a.sshole. What an unlikeable leading man.

Steffy and Hope come off as so pathetic for being obsessed with this guy that just goes back and forth between them whenever he feels like it.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

If Scott Clifton had come of age in the ‘90s, he’d probably have a decent career as a sitcom actor and maybe even gone the goofy Ryan Reynolds route to films. But being a soap leading man ain’t his thing. He’s not untalented. But Liam is a joke. Ronn Moss was... limited, but he was completely in his element in romantic scenes with women. Probably one of the best at it, actually. 

• Members

I have seen him a couple times since he returned.  But when I read he was coming back I called it.  He'll do more weddings and file divorce papers.  Here is maybe the best looking man on Daytime and none of the women notice him.  It's been pretty much the story of the character and it's the dumbest thing.  Meanwhile people were fighting over Liam, Wyatt, and Ridge.  

• Members

It is disturbing how the show deteriorated. It can be called The Boring and The Ugly. I don't want to sound harsh or hateful, but once upon a time Bold was a show where you knew at least you're going to get campy drama and beautiful stunning people. This has not been the case lately. I am not saying anything about the actors... well I am actually... Liam IS NOT a leading man. His facial expressions are so limited, it's like watching a cow trying to act. It's disturbing. The new Hope is recycled Bridget. All of the dialogue is stale and unnatural, predictable and BORING. What is going on? Do the creators know the end is near, so they don't care anymore? If you go back to 2007 even, the show seems like James Cameron production.