Days: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The hero complexes were everywhere in today's episode. Not looking forward to seeing Steve and Kayla become bffs with Ava.

I thought the acting was on point though, but I was surprised. I thought Tripp was going to be furious with Charlie but he acted all good and noble.

I'm looking forward to their future scenes

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I keep wondering what their long-term plans are with Charlie. Today's episode went a long way toward humanizing him again, but still, after his rape of Allie and drugging of Ava, it's hard to see how they'd be able to keep him around. Great acting by Mike Manning, though. He's totally believable as the resentful, neglected younger brother, even though he's actually 6 years older than Lucas Adams. 

• Members

Agreed. 

It would be a huge mistake to let Mike Manning go. He's an amazing actor. But I can't see how they're going to keep him around either. They already did the long lost twin thing with Brandon Barash, I don't want to see them do it again. And the show has redeemed rapists before, but I don't think they can do that in this day and age. But at this point, I think Ron's more concerned with redeeming Ava.

• Members

Today's episode really showed off how good DAYS is at writing for couples, because it showcased the very different dynamics between Chad/Abby, Jake/Kate, Sarah/Xander, Eli/Lani, and Justin/Bonnie. I was especially impressed by those short Jake/Kate scenes 

Please register in order to view this content