Dashing in December

Soapsuds

• Members

I never cared for his portrayal of Ricky. I thought he was a bland actor.

His acting still seems off as you say. Porte reminds of another soap actor but I can't put my finger on who. The movie plot moved way too fast. Wyatt was gay and everyone in town knew it but Heath. Heath asks Wyatt mother  towards the end of the  movie why no one told him. She said because being gay doesn't define a person. Yet before Wyatt could drop his bags .....Heath was being told he was gay. Wyatt was pretty much an a$$ to Heath the whole movie. Yet his mom said he was a good person inside even though he was trying to sell his family's place without regard to his mother's feelings. There were the usual I hurt you let me heal your hand moment...lol...see I'm a nice guy.....lol.  The scene with both guys looking at each other in their underwear was cliche. The camera kept focusing on Heath being attracted to Wyatt hot body and big package...lol.  The best scenes were the surprise dinner Wyatt had for Heath. Wyatt pretty much told Heath he never had a boyfriend because he was a loser. He didn't take risks. He stayed in one place and didn't go out.  Later he tells his mom that Heath deserves better than him. You bet he does I thought..lol

The ending was rushed and there was no build up to Wyatt getting Heath forgiveness for the way he acted towards him in the barn. I guess that's why some wanted a second part to this movie.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@SoapsudsWatching it now on demand. Before i have to go to my doctors appointment. Peter's pretty but a very stiff actor. Wyatt's very unlikable and bitchy. Juan's more natural and engaging. I did wish for the boys to have angry sex in the stable. Wyatt is such a mean gay. It's hard to root for this pairing. The sexual tension between the boys is hot. And worked best when Wyatt was nice to Heath. Heath is sweet and adorable. And deserved better than this mean gay bitch. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I remember him doing dark well...he could have been a more complex Adam and Paul would have had a story. But alas...

I can understand that. I am one of those people.

Please register in order to view this content

But this year and not being around my family this year has hit a LOT harder this year...so I have been in the mood for a few movies and things (I think I'll go look for a lil xmas tree today) that I normally am not at all. 

• 2 months later...