GH November 2020 Discussion

• Members

Even though Sam was in the right in her scenes with Alexis today, I do love when people call her out about how dangerous her relationship with Jason is for her children. Plus, are they going to go there with a Jason and Britt pairing? I wouldn't hate it.

And, was Alex this crazy on AMC, or was she completely rewritten for GH?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, as I recall, Alex was actually the "boring" twin compared to Anna; Alex was a sensible doctor, not an international spy. Nowadays, she's being written a lot more like Anna and Alex's evil mother, Charlotte (played by Samantha Eggar). 

• Members

I thought the same thing about Sam and Jason. Kelly Monaco actually tried in those scenes!!! 

It might be interesting to see Jason paired with women outside of Sam and Elizabeth.

Franco asking Jason to kill him

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by ironlion

• Members

It would definitely be something new for him. He's been in this endless loop with Sam for so long. I don't even know why they're not married or even acting like a couple anymore.

I got my fingers crossed too lol but it would be quite a miracle are RH finally leaves.

• Members

This probably unpopular, but I think SBu does well with romantic pairings or at least has chemistry with most of his leading ladies.  JaSam has just been dull for years.  Aside from Keesha all of Jason's pairings have been relatively successful so I am unsure why they don't try him with Britt or someone else.  I think it's the same with Sonny/Carly.  The show is just so stuck on Jasam/Carson being together, it just becomes boring.

• Members

I agree! Jason had good chemistry with all three Carlys, Brenda, Karen, Elizabeth and Robin. I grew up on Jasam but now it feels like his dullest pairing.

Same with Sonny & Carly. I couldn't wait for them to reunite. Now they're so dull. I think its due in part to Maurice Bernard's checked out and tired acting as of late. 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

MB definitely has a problem with chemistry with female characters that aren't named Carly or Brenda.  And I think it's clear he's checked out of his pairing with LW's Carly, but it doesn't bother me all that much?  They are just whatever to me and I do think MB wants VM back and his Brenda pairing, but that probably won't happen anytime soon.

I liked JaSam too in the beginning.  It just feels like both characters/actors are being wasted.  And SBu has proven time and time again he can click with his female leads.  I want him to have a fun, love/hate relationship with Britt or someone.  Similar to the Brenda/Jason vibe.  He plays a great straight man in comedy scenes.  I am not sure why the show is so afraid to step out of the Carson/JaSam forever bubble.  

*Also side note, forgot about Courtney.  SBu had no chemistry with ALW but of course she had great chemistry with BW's AJ so they had to destroy that lol.

• Members

Hmmmm...Jason and Britt....there's a thought. And I agree if they went there, a vibe similar to the Brenda/Jason vibe would be fun to watch. 

Of course, they could have done something like that while Drew was still on the canvas so Sam had someone to be with (and that KM liked) but alas. 

• Members

Agree about Dev. Face it, they can’t decide what to do with Dev. His character has changed about 6 times. Honestly, the other teens are all over the place, too. 

And why would Joss and Trina want to be anywhere near someone like Dev? I thought these girls valued themselves. 

I did have to LOL today at the teens sitting at their diner table — about 2 feet from the front door. Doesn’t everyone love a seat that clos3 to the exit?

• Members

He got so mad at Joss and Trina so quickly. Dev, have a Snickers lol

And they had him talking about Oscar like he knew him or something. I can't even say that it seemed out of character because his character has changed so many times. If Frank wanted AA on the show so badly, he should have just been a recast Spencer or even a recast Oscar.