She's Baaaack...and a Fight too? (Next Week's Y&R Promo)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lethargic but not bad. The social distancing is distracting but I kinda love the awkwardness (just making some comments on the show itself, I haven't watched more than a few episodes here and there and even then I can't finish an episode). 

The Nate/Elena thing is coming out waaaaaaaaaay too fast! Lord ... what is this B&B?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I wish somehow someway someone will mention to Nate about how this reminds him of his father Nathan cheating with Keesha back in the day on his mother and how it affected the Hastings/Barber-Winters family for years. Nonetheless, since none of those players from that era and in that family is around. It probably will be a blip made by Nate. 

• Members

The BLM initiatives on Soaps is embarrassing and offensive.  If it were any of the trash receptacles Sharon, Phyllis, Vicki, etc, we'd have a story of a man raising another's child and it comes out long after the child is born.  Betting Elena doesn't even get preggers from this.  TRASH!  

And I'm just dumbstruck that Gloria brings such excitement on this board when she should have been shot and killed long ago.  I'm truly baffled.   

• Members

tbf...I don't think Gloria bring THAT MUCH excitement for many people here. My title for this was sarcasm.

Please register in order to view this content

I was liking seeing something...anything...going on with Devon. Other than Neil and Hilary's passing, have they been at all focused on any of their POC? And so far this month they have been driving story. And B&B apparently appears to be trying to do the same. 

Now will it get results? Time has shown perhaps not. At least, not long term. And while I might not get my hopes up, it is still good to at least see...something. 

• Members

I don't get the Gloria love at all.  I would have had Lorie Brooks back sexing up John and Jack. 

It's a shame how a show that had thriving leads in the 90s is now treating this quad. Nate is written so poorly. Elena had next to no development either. Just a big yikes. Not to mention so many other things we could bring up. But I will.

And let's not forget the whole "no story for Loren Lott" which is an even bigger yikes and the disrespect towards Victoria Rowell, who should be on my screen leading this show

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Kyle has lost all of his spark. He and Theo should have been on the down low. So much could have been going on. Involve Fen and his drug addiction. Theo hooked him on coke ... IDK. Where's the damn drama? Where's the soap in soap opera?

It's a few years too late but it seems like they're pushing Lola towards being a schemer which is where she should have been from the start. The actress comes off as fake when playing nice, TBH. It doesn't work.