She's Baaaack...and a Fight too? (Next Week's Y&R Promo)

47 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Kyle has lost all of his spark. He and Theo should have been on the down low. So much could have been going on. Involve Fen and his drug addiction. Theo hooked him on coke ... IDK. Where's the damn drama? Where's the soap in soap opera?

It's a few years too late but it seems like they're pushing Lola towards being a schemer which is where she should have been from the start. The actress comes off as fake when playing nice, TBH. It doesn't work.

yup, build Theo up to be this gigantic [!@#$%^&*]/hustler, that *somehow* always comes out on top... and his only weakness is Kyle. And there's a big reveal where they're screaming and scratching at each other and then they kiss, etc. Classic soap for modern times! 

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

Kyle has lost all of his spark. He and Theo should have been on the down low. So much could have been going on. Involve Fen and his drug addiction. Theo hooked him on coke ... IDK. Where's the damn drama? Where's the soap in soap opera?

It's a few years too late but it seems like they're pushing Lola towards being a schemer which is where she should have been from the start. The actress comes off as fake when playing nice, TBH. It doesn't work.

I like all of that.

Well, it's karma on Summer given how she chased after Kyle when he was with Lola. 

41 minutes ago, dio said:

yup, build Theo up to be this gigantic [!@#$%^&*]/hustler, that *somehow* always comes out on top... and his only weakness is Kyle. And there's a big reveal where they're screaming and scratching at each other and then they kiss, etc. Classic soap for modern times! 

I like. Gives me ROSWELL Malex vibes. 

20 hours ago, dio said:

EXACTLY!

Sigh. Why can't we have nice things? lol

20 hours ago, Taoboi said:

I like all of that.

Well, it's karma on Summer given how she chased after Kyle when he was with Lola. 

I like. Gives me ROSWELL Malex vibes. 

lol true on karma for Summer. She needs to channel her mother 1990s style. Summer/Lola could be the new Phyllis/Bug if they wrote it right. But they won't.

Edited by KMan101
3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

EXACTLY!

Sigh. Why can't we have nice things? lol

lol true on karma for Summer. She needs to channel her mother 1990s style. Summer/Lola could be the new Phyllis/Bug if they wrote it right. But they won't.

Hehe. You never know. Now that plot is moving...