DAYS: 10/5/2020 Weekly Preview

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's nice to see Jarlena and Stayla used in roles that make sense and still keep them semi-front burner. 

I agree, I don't buy it's Tripp. It's Uncle "Twist" Ron after all. Someone probably drugged both Tripp and Allie.

I don't see this being a 'real' rape story, if you will. But maybe they'll prove me wrong (LOL!)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I also doubt that Tripp will be the rapist. It makes zero sense to bring him back just to make him a rapist.

I like that the show is doing more with Lani and Kristen's friendship and that it's creating drama for Lani/Eli.

I also like having Shawn, Belle, and Phillip all on the show. Only thing I don't care about is nuClaire, who is a snooze, getting a love interest.

• Members

I liked the extended promo. 

I don't think that Tripp is the rapist, but hopefully this plays into his history as a bad boy when he first came on.

And see? This is why I like a Phillip/Xander rivalry. Sarah made Xander reformed. Made him a nice guy. And Phillip just brings the darker side of him out more. 

I love that Kristen is providing great and organic drama for Lani and Eli.

• Members

Was that office scene shot pre- or post-covid? I know the scene with Claire/Charlie meeting was shot post, so I wonder if he started shooting just before the show shut down or not.

Yeah, I've said that the issue with these "business take-over" stories is that it usually seems that they're fighting over a janitor's closet, which isn't really that engaging. I think a small staff would go a long way to at least make it seem less silly.