DAYS: Back From The Dead???

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The entire bit about Ava's return is what I posted two posts above yours. The rest of the article is about other characters/actors/plots, etc. plus COVID-19 precautions on set.

The rest of the article is in SOD -- you can  purchase a single issue of it online, in about 18 hours from when I am posting this, at zinio.com or pressreader.com.   The front cover says "How Days Will Change".

• Members

Exactly. And when I saw that I was immediately meh on her return. Kristen's 'redemption' all over again. NO THANKS.

We can sympathize with them when they're batshit crazy, too. Sure you can't do that long-term, but soaps don't do REAL redemption anymore. Look at Serial Killer Ben. Zzzz.

What we should be getting is Ava crazily manipulating Tripp to embrace his dark side. But we can't have nice things apparently.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Exactly, lol. Ron must be at the Dena Higley 2009 portion of his history book LOL. And the Reilly 2003-2005 era (heeeeeey Jan Spears!)

This is Ron. Exactly what I expected from him. Everyone back from the dead and pop in villains every other month, lol

He's a messy writer but I appreciate he dives into the history.

Edited by KMan101