DAYS: Actress returns

• Members

Poor guy... for his sake, I hope he's still got those pecs and abs if he wants some roles onscreen. Buzz off the top and become a zaddy. There's still hope for the talentless block of wood

I thought it was hilarious how Lucas was in a coma for a year and came out buff as hell. What was in those feeding tubes?? 

And yes, +1 from me for a Lumi fan / Lumi endgame / Bryan Dattilo supporter.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah that's why I blamed various writing regimes. I personally felt like EJ had a lot of potential but by the time he was 'killed off' I was thrilled to be rid of him. Nothing at all against James Scott. I was just worn out. I always wanted EJ/Carrie personally. And EJ/Nicole were far better than EJ/Sami. EJ/Sami could have worked but in a slightly different way. IDK. Just lots of missed potential, poor writing, poor choices ...

I also felt they were blatantly 'replacing' men I'd rather watch with EJ (replaced Lucas), Rafe (replaced Lucas and later Bo) and Daniel (replaced Lucas and Jack) so it was almost immediately a turn off. They tried desperately to make all of them happen.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

OMG!!! I remember having that thought re: coma Lucas when I was younger. lol.

Awww at all you Lumi. I so don't feel alone now which is what I used to feel. Even before the coma, it looked like the writers would always go that way and then a left turn would happen. I would be so frustrated.

ESPECIALLY DANIEL. 

Same.

• Members

Wasn't AP's Austin just in Chad and Abby go to Paris or whatever on the Web App.  He doesn't look too bad here.  It's hard to find a pic but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  He's still pretty good looking.

See the source image

* NO idea why he is eating a croissant in a towel behind Chad and Abby making out though lol

• Members

God so true. Daniel was THE WORST. At least there were times I sort of liked EJ and Rafe.

I did kinda lol at his April Fools return. They had fun with it.

I also always resented Daniel because I would have rather had Mike Horton. He could have been paired with Kate. Imagine THOSE fireworks! lol and then they could have done Mike vs. Lucas instead of Daniel vs. Lucas. 

Aww, poor Austin Peck, lol. Pretty boys often age badly. He didn't look that bad during Chabby in Paris to me.

I forgot about the year long Lucas coma and how he came back buff. Poor Bryan has always been treated like an afterthought. It started with Langan and just seemed to continue through various regimes. Ironically Higley is the one who finally gave us Lumi, right? 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

EXACTLY.

I never understood why he wasn't Mike Horton.

Except they wanted 'their own' character. Who NEVER took off (except on Facebook; those crazy stans are thrilled Rafe is coming back which says it all)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yep. And I think it was a lot how Shawn Christian played it. He always had Daniel act huffy and bothered by everyone. (But the writing sucked because what they had characters about Daniel was not what we were seeing on-screen; propping 101)

I think Rafe has/had potential (I liked his friendship with Nicole, I liked his dalliance with Kate, I liked him with Jordan). He was never as propped as Daniel or even EJ. Early Sami and Rafe definitely had potential. I was turned off when Sami became some heroine/supermom around 2009/2010.

I used to think Rafe and Carrie had potential as sort of a new Roman and Marlena but yeah, hard pass now. I'm still waiting for Carrie to pop up with his kid who she passed off as Austin's. Especially after they basically had the whole town sad for Rafe to not be a father.

Edited by KMan101