DAYS: Actress returns

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lol yep I thought so

Ron clearly wants Lucas around. Someone clearly hates Bryan BTS.

I too am glad Camila is coming back as Gabi. I'd have taken a recast if the actress was capable (because Camila has some very wrong views on things ...) but Gabi is needed. It made no sense to me she was leaving, so I'm glad it's not too long.

• Members

I genuinely think the BTS Bryan stuff is because he's not a traditional leading man and he's kinda short (he's aged well though).   This is a show that generally likes to promote the blandest leading men of all time.  But Bryan shows up and wants to be there and he can't get a contract.    I love Lumi too lol...

• Members

Yeah, if I am not mistaken, you are right. I feel like that was mentioned re: Not traditional leading man. Because Lumi I don't feel would have happened if I remember his interviews a long, long time ago if he had not been written out, work in construction, and then came back buff (and tatted) AF for a short man. And maintained that build. Then the writers started to write. lol. I'm short so I understand where he's coming from. 

And yes, he's aged well.

First Brenda (OT: you think that rumor is true?) and now Lumi. Great minds.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I will never not feel Lumi is the endgame.  EJ is whatever, and I don't hate him, but I always thought Sami and Lucas would be together in the end.  They just work so well together and BD is handsome he just not James Scott or Austin Peck handsome.   But then Sami was never going to end up with that guy anyhow or she shouldn't at least. 

As far as the Brenda/VM rumor, I think she likes to create a buzz for herself, but I think where there's smoke there's fire and MB practically is a fangirl of her so maybe?   I think Covid might make it a lot more desirable on both ends.  

• Members

I love Bryan/Lucas and I'm a Lumi fan as well. I will always always always hate EJ with Sami because it should be Lucas (and the whole rape thing of course is the big stickler). They shouldn't be endgame. Lumi should be.

My other problem with EJ was how he was fangirled after and treated like the second coming and also the wishy washy writing for his character through various regimes; they could never commit either way to him as a good guy or villain and did a [!@#$%^&*] job making him 'grey'. EJ, much like Daniel and Rafe, became a hard 'no' for me.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Though to be fair, I have found EJ to be hit or miss, but I have always felt that was due to the changing writing regime.

And yes...re: Austin Peck...his age has finally started showing and not aging well or into a sexy fox like how DH was when he stopped dying his hair for example.