Big Brother 22: All Stars

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love the new look for the stage, can’t wait for the premiere tonight. The cast of all star players have been sequestered in the LA area for the last 2 weeks and isolated due to COVID, it’s being reported that some contestants initially planned to be on this season will not because they tested positive.

Will you guys be tuning in tonight?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The stage looks great.  The house looks amazing.  It's too bad they won't have a studio audience.  Watching the earlier years when they had no studio audience compared to recent years when they have had one, you can tell there's a huge difference in energy during the live shows.

• Members

I was confused with the first competition where they were asked which room was the spray can art?  There's a sculpture of spray cans on a wall in a hallway, but there is also an image of spray cans in the kitchen.

Edited by Jonathan

• Members

I’m enjoying the season so far, I’m rooting for Janelle, Kaysar, Da’Vonne, Bayleigh, and David.

BOTH Nicole’s are annoying, hope they’re evicted soon... and Kevin all sad and moping around had me rolling my eyes but at least he gave an effort to fight and stay, Keesha gave no effort to stay, almost like she wanted to go.

Edited by Riverdalefan1

• Members

Oh gosh this is going to be a boring season.  It's the same template over and over again: 6-7 person alliance forms headed by two alphas and picks off the outsiders.  I really wanted Janelle or Kaysar to win the HOH; the competition was even "rigged" so that they played last.  Alas, it was not meant to be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...