‘General Hospital’ to Re-Air Jason and Sam Collection Themed Episodes Originally Released in 2018

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think we all knew this was coming when they announced the best of Sonny/Carly.  I really need GH to man up and do some actual classic episodes.  Best of Luke/Laura?  Best of Anna/Robert?  Anything other than episodes we don't care about lol.  I would welcome ugly crying through BJ's heart or Stone's death or even Clink Boom. What's next the best of Friz?  The best of Jax/Nina lol

• Members

I still don't know who they are either. I've no patience for people telling me well, one of them is good or that Hot White Cop #2 or 3 since Dante is also good. No thanks. They're all interchangeable from the Frank Factory. Time-jump and fire half the cast.

• Webmaster

I believe "General Hospital" will be forced to air something that requires thought during the week of June 29. If I'm not mistaken, they will have exhausted all their relevant anniversary episodes and will have already aired all episodes curated for their "GH" collection branding by that time. It's possible, unless by some miracle they have new episodes to air by then, we'll get word that an actual "classic" will have to be scheduled for the week of June 29. OR they'll just air the episodes that they didn't select from the JaSam and S&C collections scheduled for the week of June 15 and 22 to air going afterward. You never know...

• Members

I may be clueless as well because they gave Soapnet all those episodes to air for the 50th.   I don't get why it's such a huge problem.  Like they literally preempted the entire daytime lineup to show the best of Brenda 10 years ago lol.  It can't possibly be that expensive to pay these actors their residuals