• Members
Update on Judi Evans...

Via Howie Simon on Facebook:

Since I’ve received numerous DMs on my FB page ....
I spoke to Judi on Sunday and she is STILL in the hospital - 23 days now and counting.
She contracted COVID-19 while there and she had what is known as the COVID blood clots in her legs and she nearly had both legs amputated on two different occasions. She had mild symptoms - fever, aches, a cough and the blood clots. On top of everything, when she went into surgery on one of her legs, they forgot to numb the leg and cut into her leg while she was fully conscience with no numbing of the area! However speaking to her on Sunday, she was in good spirits and back to Judi “humor” despite all these spiraling turn of events. She has said she appreciates all the prayers for her and they’ve helped her mentally, physically and spiritually! She just wants to continue to test negative on COVID19 before she can go home and get the rest she so needs!!!

Edited by JAS0N47

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Judi Evans has had the year from hell, and the fact that her spirit has remained intact after everything she's been through is a true testament and inspiration.  May God be with her as she continues to kick COVID-19's ass.

Edited by Khan