Soap Opera Digest Best & Worst for 2000

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Belle, Shawn, Phillip were aged in 1999  so 12 to 16?  But Colin O'Donnell seemed maybe 13 or 14.  So not bad at all.

I believe Shawn and Phillip were older than Belle initially but then they became the same age at some point.  And initially they had Belle going after 20 something Brandon Walker lol. 

• Members

Haha well said. Though I will say I think Will (Guy Wilson) and Paul's first interlude seemed to be purely on lust and attraction. They can't tell me reporter boy Will was so enamored with Paul's amazing closet-case baseball story that his passion for pen & paper morphed into pecs & penis. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• 1 month later...
  • Members

ITA! 2000 MS was the bomb. That’s the Phyllis I loved to hate. Now I’m just meh towards her. Phick did the character no favors in the long run, and only turned her into a doormat and insecure schoolgirl. I still believe the better story was for Jack to be the father of Summer and not Nick’s in the long run. 

Edited by Soap-princess

• Members

I was talking about when they were SORAS'ed.  I think Phillip and Shawn D were juniors and Belle and Mimi were sophmores, but then they all sort of became the same age.  I distinctly remember Shawn D having a motorcycle when he first appeared and driving it and Belle was only SORAS'ed to 15.

• Members

Shot in the dark ... I think it was around 2000, when they were all going to prom and Philip, rather than Chloe ended up getting drenched with chicken blood. And then a few months after that, Brady (who in actuality would be between Shawn Douglas and Belle in age) came on and was clearly the young adult in the group.

• Members

Oh yes! Totally agree!! I actually loved the beginning of the Phick affair, because I thought they were hot and they had chemistry. However, in my opinion it should have never been anything more than an affair. Because it damaged everyone involved. 

• Members

Yup, sorry, I should have expressed my thought a little better. For a few months (?), there was some pretense of there being a slight age difference among the teens. As I remember, it kept eroding, what with Brady being the designated older guy and in the summer of 2001, when they all went on that island as a school trip.