LATEST RATINGS: April 20-24, 2020

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's too bad Days thinks Ron is their savior. It's the only show that can run original episodes through the fall yet the stories are so awful, even during a nationwide lockdown, viewers can't stomach the nonsense.  Oddly, I think the pandemic gives Days another year of life because the networks are scrambling to fill the hours and if there are future lockdowns, Days can run new episodes through the fall. I'd say they should replace Ron but it won't matter.  Corday wants this crap with every month back from the dead and brain chips.  

• Members

This situation might put DAYS at another advantage too- once back in production, they could still produce episodes so they are ahead, but maybe finally cut down to like 4 months ahead and stay there.

If I was tptb at all these shows, I would really be looking at story coming out of it.  Heavy vets(even if just supporting, we want to see them), heavy romance, and put them front and center right away to draw the viewers back that will return.

I literally cannot watch it with all those flashbacks.  They should have been smart, gone to three days a week and repeats if they wanted to stretch the new material out.  As it is now the show is near unwatchable.

• Members

I stopped watching DAYS when the "Gabby" storyline wrapped up in Jan. 2019. Every time I've tried picking it up again, it's like nothing's changed. Xander, Nicole, and Kristen cycled on and off TV every few months, characters are killed off and brought back by the same writing team (sigh...), and Eric and Sarah are front and center.

Time for a new head writer.

• Errol unpinned this topic