Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That much Kimberlin Brown would get me thinking what she's doing to get Trump re-elected. lol. I just can't enjoy the character with that in mind anymore sadly. 

But then, I haven't cared for or enjoyed anything Sheila related since her first exit from B&B. The character should have been left there and done, IMO. 

• Members

2003*, but yes. Unless you're defining classic as really, really old. You can go up to 2005 at a stretch. 

I would hope they're planning a villain/psycho week, but like you said, they could do a whole week with major Sheila/Lauren episodes alone.

• Members

I wish I could find the interview with LLB where she was asked about Maria's firing and if it was awkward for her. She was basically like, "It's no big deal, everyone is trying to make it something it isn't. I am happy to be back on the show."

Of course it was a very big deal to Maria, remember her Facebook post meltdown when they fired her ass? 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

I would have loved to see the Billy/Mac prom night episode where Jill absolutely eviscerated Mackenzie in the Chancellor living room. I BELIEVE that was the first episode of Y&R I ever saw and I instantly fell in love with Jess Walton. She scared the sh*t out of me.

• Members

Today's episode (well, what I saw of it) was great. I loved when Mamie learned from John and Ashley that Dru had been arrested. I bet Mamie's internal dialogue was, "Oh Lord, this girl's embarrassed me in front of these white people!"

Please register in order to view this content