Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’d love to see Danny and Daniel again. I much preferred Christine with him to this boring mess with Paul. When you had Devon’s label and Jett, Ana, Fen, Tessa AND Reed all singing it is crazy he never was brought on. 

• Members

Nikki thinks she's achieved the American dream by strutting her stuff every night at the Bayou.  That's cute.

Thanks, @Darn.  I only wish Victor and Nikki had remained this charming throughout the years.

• Members

Cricket wasn't eating the show as much by 1990 as she did in the late 1980s.

It occurred to me last year that Bill Bell used elements of the Reed sisters for the Barber sisters. The new doctor in town and her troublemaking younger sister. A key difference is that the Barber sisters were connected to an existing character in their aunt Mamie.

Come to think of it, Nina Arvesen would have made a good Ashley recast. She would at least be more believable as the other woman in the eternal triangle and the wicked witch who took little Victoria's daddy away. Brenda Epperson looked too innocent and sweet for that aspect of Ashley, that's probably why Bill Bell wrote her Ashley as more of a typical soap heroine. Although I didn't particularly care for Victor/Cassandra as a couple (their relationship seemed more rebound than actual feelings for each other) I thought EB had more chemistry w/ NA than BE. 

Edited by kalbir

• Members

isnt this supposed to be Nikki and Victor week? So 15 minutes into this episode before Nikki even appears and she is married to JACK right now, not Victor. Who was in charge of picking episodes for these theme weeks?

LMAO!!!!!! Omg you have me laughing so hard. RIGHT???!!!!! They did seem more like they should be the couple