GH February 2020 Discussion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If I were writing this show, he would meet up with Brando at Jake’s (Floating Rib) and find himself in bed next to him in the morning.  Sort of like Carly and Jason.

It would be hot, and it keeps him tied to Sonny and Carly who for some god forsaken reason are still the core characters on this show.  Which means he would still be on the show.  And Brad could still be in there fighting for his freedom and his marriage.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

Taggert's return is the only engaging story for me right now. He's fit back into the canvas like a hand in a glove.

I'm glad Molly and TJ are getting airtime and story but there was no build up to this proposal and we know nothing of their off-screen lives so it's hard to get invested.

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

I've watched Tuesday and Wednesday. I agree about Taggert's return. Good return so far and like you said, fits right back in. I love that he's Trina's father. Taggert's daughter, Liz's son and Carly's daughter are all besties. LOL.

Agreed on Molly and TJ. Maybe TJ ends up dead? lol. Honestly this storyline could get rid of a lot of dead weight. I like the new TJ but meh ... lol

I loved Laura though: "Port Charles needs me" 

Please register in order to view this content

It has for sure lol 

Cam's going for Liz's kidnapping record isn't he? (Does she have one? She probably should. Gotta be up there from the Guza days)

Ugh. I'm afraid to ask ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Some people might disagree but I thought Molly was annoying af this week. If all three of Alexis’ daughters packed up and left Port Charles, I’d be fine with that.

On the bright side, I think the previews for Monday kind of told us that he’s going to be ok.

Edited by AbcNbc247