GH February 2020 Discussion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was the worst produced shoot out I’ve ever seen on this show.  And there have been a few bad ones over the years.  

And I think it could have been more exciting with more closeup shots so you could not see how close everyone was for them to keep missing.  Editing and better direction could have made such an impact here.  Trina just standing there...and Cameron getting free and bailing was unintentionally funny to me.

Who cares about TJ and Molly?  I admit I do not watch daily, but even I know they are barely on the show.  I like them, but I’m not invested in their relationship.

Also- did anything come of the weirdness between Dev and Cameron?  He seems to not be into Joss, and there were scenes where he was weird with Cameron.

• Members

It's sad. I felt the actors did a great job on Thursday and Friday and I hope this is the beginning of more material for them. I think there was a better way to reintroduce the characters after so many months off the air. The engagement story could've come a month or two after they reestablished where they're at in their lives and spent some time with them again.

Not yet but we're all still hoping!