GH February 2020 Discussion

• Members

I also wonder if Nelle faked Oscar's second will that gave Shiloh his shares. So that could be an interesting wrinkle in Valentin's bizarre plan to steal ELQ. 

I could see that with Nelle/Valentin, possibly. Neither character seems to be going anywhere anytime soon but who knows?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe valentine is not done yet. He still has an agenda with brook lynn/nikolas...and Jax/Nina need difficulties...otherwise they are boring....Perhaps the end is near for Valentin, but probably in may sweeps (it could be laughable if he was dead on valentine's day ) ... Nelle has a big target on her head...so many suspects .....

• Members

Great episode yesterday. There were certain moments that felt a little rushed but overall, I enjoyed it.

I always felt Brad played the spineless tragic villain well. Carly taking the reins was not needed but Carly's always been sort of a hog like that lol so it did seem in character. And Bobbie needed some lines as well, but Michael, Lucas and Brad were awesome. Michael/Chad Duell is always at his best when he's angry. I'm also glad that Sonny wasn't included their scenes.

Willow was a little firecracker yesterday. The fight between her and Nelle was the best soap fight I've seen in a while. So many times on a soap, a fight is written to be campy and silly. This one was real, and it was really good.

Also, good to see some conflict between Jordan and Curtis. I had a feeling Taggert was gonna turn out to be Trina's father. Cam/Trina and Mac/Taggert are friendship goals for sure.

The weakest part of the episode was the mob war stuff, but the final shot of Jason walking away while the building exploded was well done. Goes to show you what you can do when you have a little money to spend #HelloDOOL

• Members

Cam/Trina and Trina/Taggert warms my heart. I'm so here for all of them. But I have no interest in Cam's love for Joss. Lord please spare us!

The explosion was well done. If we're stuck with Jason and Sonny at least they're using them properly and writing Jason/Sam as the selfish trash they are. LOL. I'm good with it.

I feel like Jordan's death in this story would actually cause somewhat of an impact. I just feel like she's got the anvils of doom around her.

I enjoyed the Nelle and Willow fight. It was so much better than the reveal. Lucas suddenly standing and blurting it out. Carly snarling for an hour. Sigh. LOL. For a secret that's lasted over a year the reveal felt kinda rushed and oddly Carly focused. And Brad is *so* not remorseful lol. Lord. 

Watching today and wondering when Lucas will be allowed to speak ... (and I keep forgetting about Sam being there completely until they randomly cut to her)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I thought today was great too. Carly finally stepped back and allowed Lucas and Bobbie to speak lol

I actually don’t see Jordan being killed off, at least not for a while, but I like that they’re reaching back into her days as a double agent to tie her to Cyrus and the mob war. IMO, making her one of the anchors of the story and not just keeping it only around Sonny and Jason would make it a lot more interesting.

Pretty much, my only criticism of the reveal was that things moved way too fast, which is the same problem I had with the flashback week on DAYS. I felt like they need to stretch certain things out a little more, particularly Brad’s defense as to why he wanted to keep Wiley away from Michael, and the mob life.

And I was kind of hoping for Brad to get slapped or punched by someone lol 

Sonny and Jason's latest mob war #87887 could be interesting if they lose. But since this is GH it's not going to happen. Jeff Kober as big bad Cyrus Renault is a great casting choice. Mr. Kober is great playing dark scary characters.   I  like that their using Jordan. But this actress is so meh. I'm starting to like Chase. There's a natural sweetness to him. A bland Willow and evil Nelle's catfight was epic. This felt like a real fight between two people that hate each others guts. One of the things i liked about the baby reveal was there was a large group of people there. It makes me sad that after this Bucas will be over. Lucas will go back to appearing once a year.  I hope Brad pops up in the not so distant future.                

Edited by victoria foxton