Y&R February 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just watched the Eric Braeden 40th episode and I really enjoyed it. Loved all of the flashbacks from the 80's. That Paul and Victor flashback was a great surprise.

I wonder why they never have Victor talk about his brother. Honestly as someone that didn't grow up on Y&R, I didn't even know he had a brother.

• Members

The Chancellor set is back this week after  a long absence. 

Comparing it to the original set in use for many years,everything has shrunk  but at least it still in use and evokes many memories.

Now they just need to replace the cheap looking sofa and decorative pieces and that ridiculous ladder ...

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

Yep!  I'm all for Daytime shows being recognizable but every vet is not needed for that to happen.  YR sucks monkey balls but they do a pretty good job with keeping vets visible and sticking with history.  However, some characters run their course.  Paul has...several times!  Doug continues to get his stans to do is bidding and it's annoying.  No show can keep every character, it has to move forward.  

• Members

Paul needs to stick around in some capacity - I'd rather see Michael go before Paul. 

That would give Paul a story in comforting a widowed Lauren as he and Chris move apart.

Or have him quit the force and go back to being a PI.

Or have Heather return.

Lots of possibilities to keep him around.