DAYS: Will from SOD

• Members

Sonny visits Will in prison so they can sign their divorce papers."

Friday Jan 17th

SOD Spoilers

Ciara learns the truth.
Victor to Ciara: "You don't understand Ciara. The innocent man that we sent to prison is not Ben. It's Will."

SOD Spoilers
Early Edition week of the 20th
- The cause of Adrienne and Hayley's death is revealed.

Later: 

Ciara makes an important visit to Will

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

IF they are gonna reteam Will & Sonny. I want Sonny to work for it. Yes Will asked for the divorce but he thought he was quilty of killing his mom in law

Sonny was ready to jump Evan, Divorced or not

Will should play the field or reunite with Paul

• Members

Agreed.

I've said it before but Will and Sonny need a rest. If they're endgame, I hope it's a while before they're reunited. In the mean time, Paul should be brought back, even if he's recast, and be in a relationship with Will

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Yeah, and then he ended up following EJ around like a lost puppy dog. Instead of EJ boning Abby it should have been Will ... Sami's head would explode. But we can't have nice things on pearl clutching NBC. Will should at the very least be a drinker like Lucas.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

i'm so freaking *over* Will/Sonny, at this point. Sonny literally goes after any cute, white dick he can get. He even put up more resistance with Paul (only half white, so...), and he was an ex-bf and Will was thought dead! Meanwhile, he's all over Evan (who I'm 99% sure is the father of that kid Rafe's gonna adopt) and like see ya laterz, Will! 

Please register in order to view this content

i want Will to come out of prison vengeful af, seduce Evan right out from under Sonny and then drop him like a bad habit just because he can. Tired of goody-two-shoes Will and thirsty af Sonny. 

Edited by dio

• Members

And now would be the perfect time to do it. Having your life be destroyed over something that you didn't even do is much more likely to turn someone into a villain then seeing your mother cheat on her husband. 

It would be perfect. Will gets out of prison, Sonny chooses to stay with Evan, Will sets out to seduce Evan

Or Will gets out of prison, Paul comes back and reunites with Will. And Sonny gets jealous which causes problems between him and Evan, so then Evan cheats on him with Gabi or some guy.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Why should Sonny have to work for it?  He thought he killed his mom.  What was Sonny supposed to be like?  “Oh, you killed my mom.  I forgive you.”  No.  What would you do if you were in that situation?

And I think it’s hilarious that all Will fans think he should be with Paul.  Some are even suggesting that he should get with Evan.  Sonny shouldn’t be with anybody.  Will should just get all of his leftovers.

• Members

I'd rather Will be with Paul because that was the only gay pairing that actually had spark. I mean, as best as Chandler can do. When he was being all seductive, trying to lure him into his lair of bed-hair and oversized flannel, there was some effort shown. 

Will turning evil post-prison would work. It's exactly what happened with Gabi, but Ron's down for repeating storylines all the time. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Exactly. Chandler and Christopher clearly liked each other as friends and it showed on-screen. They had fun together. There was some chemistry. 

Sonny used to be a 'catch' but not anymore. The character's just had all of the life sucked out of him and Freddie is beyond checked out.

• Members

Because Sonny wanted Evan even before the divorce was brought up. Sonny likes to have someone that needs to be taken care of. If Sonny/Evan remain together, he will pull the same crap he did on Will, wanting all the control. Run Evan Run

I loved Paul/Will because they treated one another as equals

Yes to all of this

When Will is released, I feel he will help Ciara save Ben from a lethal injection

• Members

not really. Paul/Will were not equals - Will always had the "power" and was always the "prize". That's basically Will's role on the show, being Sami's eff-up kid that's gorgeous, so none of the guys that want him care about all his baggage. Paul/Will didn't work because it brought up too many racial implications. lol Like, how can anyone that actually watched the show see Sonny as the one with the power in the relationship? Even when Sonny had to dump will and marry Y&R's Kevin Will was like whatever, and Sonny was the one still sniffing after him. 

Will will always be he "prized" dick on the show. 

Please register in order to view this content