DAYS: Will from SOD

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

because, imo, Will is portrayed/pushed as *the prize* (in spite of his faults) in these romances and it's one thing to have another white guy worshiping at his "alter," but wholly another minority. Just the imagery of it, mostly on account the show is too lazy to build a deeper story beyond that. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

You keep saying (or wishing, hoping, praying) that Freddie is checked out.  I don’t see that.  So, I think that is another case of people seeing what they want to see.  Especially people who don’t like Freddie.

That doesn’t mean that Sonny should have to “work for it”.  I keep seeing Will fans saying the same mess.  Sonny thinks that Will killed his mother.  There’s no coming back from that.  That divorce should’ve happened a long damn time ago.

I didn’t watch too much of Will and Paul because it was so revolting.  So, I don’t believe none of that treated each other as equals garbage.  Especially coming from a Will fan.

And of course Will will help the serial killer.  He’s his biggest cheerleader now.  He’s now BFFs with the man who killed him.  Ridiculous.

• Members

wrell Im just sick of Sonny seen as some prize. He is not and he is just so damn wishy washy. As soon as it proven Will did not kill Adrienne, Sonny will want his husband back

I hope Will doesnt cave in & Sonny has to work for it

• Members

Maybe it is a case of seeing what you want to see

Please register in order to view this content

He is checked out. I remember what he used to bring to the table so ... JMO, no need to get so offended on behalf of him, lol. I used to really like Freddie. He's different and checked out. Sorry you don't like to hear it. Maybe you know deep down it's true. Checked out means he's not invested in the material. He isn't. He gives his partners nothing to work with. I know what I see on-screen, thanks.

Wishing, hoping and praying he's checked out? Really? Don't start trolling, please. I have my opinion and you have yours. Don't belittle it.

Edited by KMan101