• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

God I hope not

Its so played out

Otherwise why bring Summer back

Just to announce she was dying

If they wanted the driver to be Maggie Days coulda had someone call her and say Summer is dead & her grief/Guilt causes her to drink then drive

From my pal on twitter thinks this:

I think it was Summer, but I think they were all in different cars. Summer prob ran Adrienne off the road, and Maggie just drove into a ditch all on her own.

Yeah I could agree with that

Edited by John

• Members

Wait so not only did Xander and Victor know what Maggie did, they did a baby switch as well?! How do any of these characters come out of this. And Victor let his grandson think his baby died?! Jesus Christ.

Also Sarah didn’t notice her baby was different? Why didn’t think the doctor think it was weird that Sarah suddenly had a live baby?

Haley’s fall was well done.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

There are so many plot holes. Just like you'd think that OB doctor would've gone into Kristen's room at some point and been like, "Huh? Your baby didn't die, that was Sarah and Xander's."

Summer being responsible would make sense because there was literally zero reason to bring her back otherwise.

• Members

Will is so horribly written. He is a wimp and has no backbone. 

Why is Sonny such a prize? He is already humping Evan on today's show. And once again Sonny and Evan's kisses were everywhere but the lips. Do they think the viewers don't notice it?

I want Will to grow some and call Sonny a selfish whore when he gets out.

• Members

Xander mentioned that they paid off the doctor. Sarah did mention last week that the baby seemed different, but Xander said something to convince her otherwise.

Will wanting to stay in prison is just stupid. Of course he would be concerned about Maggie, but it's idiotic writing for him to want to stay in prison for something terrible he didn't do.