LATEST RATINGS: October 14-18, 2019

Toups

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

People tuned out when it became the Adam and the Restofus.  It killed the show.  People griped about the Rosales family but nothing brought ratings down  more than Adam 24/7.  People kept saying what a draw the actor is but I just don't see it.  You can't have a new actor eat a show to death.  That, and nothing else was going on but something to do with Adam.  I remember watching one day a few months ago and Adam wasn't on (gasp), and everyone was still talking about him.  

And B&B and the incestuous, repeated triangles and plots - it got tiring.  And I never liked the actress playing Hope - was a Hope fan but then wanted them to kill her off.  I wait for 1:00 to watch Tamryn Hall, so I only catch minutes of Y&R a month, and because B&B airs at 1:30, I can skip the whole thing.  

Because I don't really watch anymore, on Y&R I had it on for a minute the other day and didn't understand Kyle's hatred for his old bud Theo.  He suddenly despises him, but I haven't been watching so it didn't make sense to me.  I guess something happened, but I don't really care.  I did watch the part of the day when Traci and Jack figured out Theo is Dina's son.  

• Errol unpinned this topic