Angelica McDaniel OUT! (CBS Daytime)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hope this will be the beginning of the end of a lot of the Lola propping and maybe Kyle/Lola as well. IMO, Lola is an awful character who has dragged the show down. The constant propping/showcasing of her at the expense of other characters (especially others in the young set) is sickening. I dislike what has become of Kyle since he has been paired with her. Their storylines together have been awful, boring and not the least bit soapy or entertaining.

I believe their wedding was the lowest ranked wedding on Y&R of all time. And at the very least it was the lowest ranked in total viewers for that week. A lot of people were getting irritated and frustrated by the constant focus on Lola (as well as the Rosales family in general had six family members on in the past year.)

Some people suspected that Angelica was trying to push her own agenda in regards to Lola and the Rosales family. And they very well could have been right. I hope things change regarding the continued and heavy/damaging focus on Lola/this family.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Angelica McDaniel was horrible, as is Steve Kent, but I also don't think this is a positive move looking at what happened to ABC and considering the ratings. This is obviously a response to the ratings drop and will follow with budget cuts to Y&R. Writing has been on the wall that we're just riding things out anyway so I can't be too upset.