Y&R: Traci & Cane...Really??!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wasn't DG 35 and CK 19 when that story started? As an illicit affair, yeah, that would've been OK. But I've resented the full-on Lame for years because it took Lily out of her younger years and turned her into a matron while she was in her 20s.

My comment about age: Replace BM with ED (1 year difference). The show toyed with CAsh before Eileen was shipped to DAYS in 2012. We all know what this is about.

Bell was a genius when he created Traci. Except for the prurient suicide attempt, Traci has been a remarkable and groundbreaking character, which is mainly because of BM's skills as an actor. I'm sure it was easy for her in the 80s because I bet she received a lot of direct or implied pressure to conform. Frankly, it's bold of this regime to attempt giving Traci a romance after all these years. 

• Members

A lot of the LAME fans use the “mother of Cane’s ex-wife BFF” angle and that’s hardly a valid excuse when you consider worse has happened and Colleen’s been dead for like 10 years already. She’s not been an active part in Lilly’s life in a long time and Traci was mostly out of town when that friendship was played on the show anyway - so it means very little to her or Cane in the end.

Edited by BetterForgotten