Days: July 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL dead at Abby's face. Hey gurl, it's the guy you tried to mount 7 years ago. Also lol at how Austin Peck is only good enough to appear in the webisodes but they didn't bring him back to the main show. LOL. I thought it was weird Austin Peck did a DOOL app thing but now it makes sense why he was probably there, he was filming this.

Too bad the show has zero budget and "Paris" is recycled Salem sets. Which they hardly even go through the effort of hiding. I notice Y&R used Dina's hospital room for Traci's New York Hotel room and they *gasp* painted. And completely changed it. Sure it looked the same but also entirely different. DAYS could take a lesson. Remember the "Prague Police Station" that was blatantly the Salem PD set? lord ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

He's often the best thing about the episodes he's in. Shirtless definitely helps

Please register in order to view this content

Kinda funny how I thought Telfer was TERRIBLE in 2014 but now he's one of the best things about the show. He's Ron's new David Vickers.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Seriously though, turning a rape victim into one of those crazy 80's or 90's girls that would've screamed "Rape me, Luke/Todd" is terrible. And I still believe that Ron turned Eve into a MAGA nut because that was the only way he could get fans to hate the grieving mother and love the guy who murdered the daughter.

Edited by AbcNbc247