Days: May 28-31 weekly preview

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just a theory, the first time you saw someone in a face mask, you probably wouldn't expect it, so you might not notice changes in height or build, especially if they were imitating a recent hostage.  

However, these people have seen criminals in face masks since Andre wore his Roman Brady drag thirty years ago, so I agree that they should no longer be that gullible.  

Edited by j swift

• Members

So basically Ron finds Will boring ...

Will and his right hand would be a better pairing at this point than Sonny and Will are. BFFs and ex-lovers who still care about each other? Sure. But the spark has been dead for years. Paul and Christopher Sean is desperately needed right now, IMHO.

Soaps have been stuck in this "safe" rut for a long time now. Like I said before, Imagine back in 2013/2014 instead of Abby and EJ [!@#$%^&*], we had Will and EJ? THAT would have been juicy. But nope, heaven forbid, not on a US soap. The UK soaps would be all over it ...

How do you even know Brandon Barash and Chandler would have chemistry? LOL. Have they even shared any scenes together? (I imagine they would, Barash has pretty nice chemistry with Bjorlin and Banus; I'd love to see Stefan all flirty with Will, lol, Barash would play the hell out of it, lol). Stefan's pretty stuck in the DiMera house at this point, lol. But I'd be all for it (of course I would ... lol). Chandler's Will has always had chemistry with the DiMera men. Casey's Chad. Flynn's Chad seemed more into Sonny. Honestly, I thought Guy Wilson and Freddie seemed very into the pairing together. They had some nice chemistry for a brief minute. Chandler and Freddie just don't seem into this pairing anymore (like the rest of us and I used to stan Wilson, I can't even imagine stanning them now, lawd)

lol, Maggie is such a hot mess. I love it. Much better than poo-pooing Victor's misogyny while turning the other head. While it felt a bit sudden, her hitting the bottle again, I mean, losing Daniel (WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), Melanie's not around (WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO), Parker's invisible, Holly's "dead" ... and she's married to a miserable, grumpy SOB misogynist. It makes total sense for her to hit the bottle. I guess finding Mickey dead next to their bed didn't do it ... kudos to Ron for finally being the writer to throw Maggie off the wagon.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Oh no you didn't go there!

Announcer.....

A drunk Maggie stumbles into the Kirikias living room....

Maggie: OMG....Will...what are you doing?? You've got the carpet all wet!  I'm going to have to take it to the cleaners again! 

Maggie: What is that Will?

Will: Chaturbate

Maggie: What is Chaturbate???

Announcer: DAYS OF OUR LIVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Edited by Soapsuds