Days: May 28-31 weekly preview

• Members

Sonny: What happened here?

Maggie: I had to take the carpet rug to the cleaners again.

Sonny: Why?

Maggie: Is your marriage to Will ok?

Sonny: Yes, why?

Maggie to Sonny: Are you fulfilling Will's needs?

Sonny: Yes, he hasn't been happier...

Maggie: And I know why!

Announcer: Days of our Livessssssss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm sorry, but I just find it incredible that Maggie Horton was ever an alcoholic, when the woman ran her parents' farm almost singlehandedly AND ON CRUTCHES.

Edited by Khan

• Members

She got those red shoes and then got her some red wine....

I agree the masks are stupid.  At times in the past I have enjoyed these antics (even when he did it on GH).  If Nicole isn’t also back as herself captive somewhere, then the idea is interesting casting and an attempt at a twist.  Which is not enough because it is stupid.  But the complaints about height and voice, etc?

This is a show that recast Roman with someone taller, and nobody noticed.  There are Marlena doppelgängers just out living lives since Stefano released them.  Kristen has 5 lookalikes.  Well, except the teeth and that one with a penis.  We have long passed anything real here in Salem.  The city with no state.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

You wouldn't be sneaking shots in the closet dealing with all of that? LOL! It makes perfect sense to me that Maggie's a walking drunkard. 

And at this point, she's lost Mickey, her egg baby, her egg baby granddaughter is nowhere around (THANK GOD!!!!!! Ron please don't ever bring MelaME back), Parker is invisible, Holly is "dead", Victor is a sexist bastard ... I'd be drunk all the time! Not to mention how grating Sarah can be ...

Anyone else lol at the nod to when Lowder played Brady and he hated Maggie (as did John at the time, remember him always bitching to Marlena about nosy Maggie?) so they have Maggie dislike Rex?

I imagine they have to be blowing through Suzanne's guarantee. I doubt she got an upgrade in airtime. I wonder if she's enjoying getting the spotlight two years into Ron's run? At least he gives everyone something to do even if the balance is terrible (episode guarantees suck)

And you guys should see the defense the mask gets. It's "soap opera" and fans are just eating it up. We apparently don't know what makes a soap opera

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101

• Members

That doesn't surprise me.  Younger fans have been conditioned (through years of OTT and WTF? stories on DAYS, PASSIONS and others) to accept crap like latex masks as the norm.  It's another reason why this genre deserves to die.